Friday, August 27, 2010

I want change myself
this daily I will write in english
I think my grammar not so good
but never mind just write something

u always busy right?
actually i aslo dont know u doing what
reply message so late i dont care
next time u no relpy i will not hinder u
if u chat with another "she"
i will be worried
i will start to walk through
sometime u not discover
u some much as dont want chat with me(not always like that)

the day before yesterday
because i said somethings about "him"
u unhappy and said many thing hurt me so
after about a period of time we restoration of normal

and today we falling-out again
not so much falling-out as i'm unhappy
aslo because she
last time u still like that
i always keeping everything dont say with u

i just want a happy ending
this requirement is difficult to do?
i just want u say it first
is this is my fault?

my friend say with me do not miss again
i agree that her saying
i have not the courage but I

No comments:

Post a Comment